1. Download TortoiseSVN
2. Installing TortoiseSVN and restart your computer.
3. To get your GoogleCode.com password go to:
4.You should now see this new items below if you press right-click on any empty place in the explorer or on any folder
5. Create a New Folder to hold all your files that you will work on.
6. Right-click on this folder and choose “SVN Checkout…”.
7. In the “URL of repository:” Enter your project’s URL in this formate “https://[ProjectName].googlecode.com/svn/trunk” e.g.”https://test.googlecode.com/svn/trunk”
8. Press OK and Enter your Google username and your GoogleCode.com password - in this case “Bx7QS3by2rX9″ -
9. In the folder add a new text file “test.txt”
10. Right-click /TortoiseSVN /Add…
11. Select the files you want to upload to the SVN.
12. You should see this in case of a successful uploading.
13. Note the RED X meaning that this file isn’t up-to-date with the SVN.
14. Right-click on the text file and select “SVN Commit…” and enter any message you want to write.
15. This is what you should see after a successful commit.
16. Note the green check mark on the file meaning it is up-to-date with the SVN.
16.Go to your project web page e.g. http://test.googlecode.com and go to “Source” tab then “Browse” subtab then choose “Trunk” from the list on your left